Fantastic prizes up for grabs! Tickets are only £1 each.
By purchasing a ticket for our draw, you will be helping many local animals in need this Christmas
Festive Indulgent Hamper worth over £150
Afternoon Tea with Alpacas for Four People at Fisherwood Farm
Family Tickets for Blue Reef Aquarium
Hamper for your Cat
and more fantastic prizes.
THE 2021 DRAW HAS NOW CLOSED
RSPCA Sussex East & Hastings Branch Christmas Raffle Terms and Conditions
1. Registered under: Small Society Lottery License registration Number LN/000013385. Rother District Council.
2. Promoter: RSPCA Sussex East and Hastings Branch, Bluebell Ridge Cat Rehoming Centre, Chowns Hill, Hastings, East Sussex, TN35 4PA.
3. All proceeds from the Christmas Raffle 2021 will be donated to RSPCA Sussex East and Hastings Branch. Tickets are not for sale to, or by, anyone under 16 years of age.
6. By entering the draw, participants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and Rules.
7. The draw closes for entries on Monday 13 December 2021, any entries received after this date will not be entered into the draw, and all monies will be treated as a donation
8. To enter the draw, a ticket (or tickets) must be purchased online or by purchasing a hard-copy ticket made available by RSPCA Sussex East and Hastings Branch.
9. The draw will take place on Tuesday 14 December 2021.
10. The winners will be chosen at random from all entries received by the Closing Date.
11. Subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries will win the first prize, and this process will be repeated for subsequent prizes until all are allocated
12. Winners will be requested to arrange collection of their prize from RSPCA Sussex East and Hastings Branch (Bluebell Ridge Cat Rehoming Centre, Chowns Hill, Hastings, East Sussex, TN35 4PA).
13. No cash alternative is available.
14. Your chances of winning are variable, depending on how many tickets are sold for the raffle as a whole. Your winning odds are the number of tickets you have purchased divided by the total number of tickets in the draw.
15. The game is open to all UK residents who are aged 16 or over on the date of ticket purchase.
16. Any person found to be under 16 (sixteen) years of age on the date of ticket purchase automatically forfeits the right to the Prize.
17. Tickets to enter the draw are priced at £1 each and can be bought individually or in ticket bundles from this website.
18. All draw entry sales are final. Refunds are at the sole discretion of the Branch and will be payable only where the Branch deems it reasonable, having regard for all the circumstances. All participants acknowledge that their payment of the ticket price does not guarantee that they will win any Prize.
19. Full payment for each ticket must be received in cleared funds before the ticket can be entered into the draw. Only tickets for which full payment has been received are eligible to win the Prize/s.
20. Payment for tickets via our iZettle link can be made by debit/credit card only.
21. Winners of the Raffle Prizes will be contacted by the Branch within seven working days of the draw taking place.
22. All participants are solely responsible for providing and (where necessary) updating the Branch with their accurate and up-to-date contact details and the Branch will be in no way liable for any failure or inability to contact any participant due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details that the participant has provided.
24. The Branch reserves the right to:
- disqualify or decline to accept the entry of any participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the participant has breached any of these terms or otherwise acted fraudulently;
- terminate or suspend the draw for reasons beyond its reasonable control
25. This draw/s is a form of gambling. Participants are encouraged to gamble responsibly. Please read our Social Responsibility Policy or visit the GamCare website (http://www.gamcare.org.uk) for more information on Problem Gambling.
26. The Laws of England and Wales shall govern the interpretation and/or enforcement of these Rules. The Society and all participants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
27. Contact for Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
28. The raffle is promoted by RSPCA Sussex East and Hastings Branch (Bluebell Ridge).